|Moderated by: jcortese|
|eCommerce Leadership Summit
March 3-5th, 2009
Salt Lake Hilton
Salt Lake City, UT
Guy Kawasaki will be delivering the keynote on the Art of Competition. This will provide a blueprint for competing with other organizations for customer attention, dollars and loyalty. Mr. Kawasaki will draw upon dozens of examples from technology and consumer companies to teach you how to ethically and effectively defeat your competition.
You will hear from business leaders and successful online merchants how to make eCommerce success a reality.
What are some of the other benefits you can expect from this year’s Summit? You will learn:
• Proven ways to drive more, high-quality traffic to your website
• How to track and improve the conversion rate of customers visiting your website
• How to implement efficient eCommerce operational workflows
• To streamline your customer service and support operations
• To increase the number of repeat buyers through targeted email marketing
We also have an all-star cast of sponsors lined up, including Salesforce.com, eBay, Amazon, PayPal, Power Reviews, Vertical Response, Endicia, Shipworks and GTS. They will be at the Summit help you leverage various growth opportunities and listen to your input as a successful online retailer.
Take advantage of our Early Bird special and register by Friday, January 30th to save $150!
Jon Jessup, Infopia
Last edited on Thu May 28th, 2009 11:32 pm by Brandon_D