|Moderated by: jcortese||
|PESA Australia 2008 Summit - Navigating Change for Success|| Rate Topic
|Posted: Wed Jul 30th, 2008 02:44 pm||
|PESA Australia 2008 Summit - Navigating Change for Success
Australia’s second eBay PowerSeller PeSA Summit is shaping up to be an outstanding event.
All eBay sellers are invited to attend this important event, sponsored by eBay, Paypal, Shopping.com and Australia Post.
The packed, two day summit will be held on Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th September in Melbourne.
This 2nd annual Summit is a two day event, packed with information and industry insight.
Speakers & Sessions
The full conference program will be confirmed shortly, but keynote speakers include:
- Simon Smith, Vice-President, eBay Australia
- Jonathan Garriss, CEO, Gotham City Online & President, PeSA (US)
- Tom O'Toole, Beechworth Bakery
eBay insight sessions include:
- Mapping the vital path: Search Optimisation
- Navigating Motivations: What are buyers thinking?
- Keeping it Local: Gumtree
- PayPal, payments & your business
Expert panel sessions include:
- Chart to Success: Top Seller Panel
- Navigational instruments: Third party & other tools to help your eBay business
- Map to hidden treasures: Hints for sourcing product
Marketing sessions include:
- Directions in killer copywriting
- Key Australian trends session
- During breaks at the two day summit, there will be an exciting exhibition.
- eBay will be hosting 20 minute 1-on-1 feedback sessions with sellers.
- Day 1 of the Summit also includes with a two hour, networking cocktail party (optional).
Book your place today !
Professional eBay Sellers Alliance
The Standard of eBay Excellence
|Current time is 11:06 pm|
|PESA Discussion Forum > Welcome New Members > Announcements & Events > PESA Australia 2008 Summit - Navigating Change for Success||Top|