|View single post by pleahy|
|Posted: Tue Jan 14th, 2014 12:45 pm||
| After a four-year hiatus in the USA, The Professional eBay and eCommerce Alliance (PeSA) will again stage a two-day annual conference for those at the coal-face of ecommerce. Phil Leahy, Australia’s former #1 eBay seller will host the 14th PeSA USA Conference. Phil has been successfully running the PeSA Internet Conference in Australia for eight years.
Despite its small population size, Australia leads the world with the rate of new online stores opening, with a 200% increase from 2010 to 2012. Online shoppers in Australia spend more on average per order than anyone else in the world (at $142 in 2013).
So perhaps its not surprising that the PeSA Internet Conference in Australia has been the longest running ecommerce conference in the land – and will use that experience to ensure the Vegas conference will be unlike any other ecommerce conference.
“Unlike other conferences, PeSA is focused on practicality – the HOW to sell online, not the THEORY of selling online. Our speakers are all people who’ve built successful online businesses themselves. The PeSA Advisory Board members are all experienced online sellers, ensuring that all conference content is highly relevant to those who are in the business of online retailing.
It’s also about genuine sharing of information, not selling” says Leahy. “The PeSA Internet Conference in Australia has hugely positive attendee feedback, with excellence scores above 90% for content, organization and networking,” continues Leahy.
“I am thrilled to host the PeSA USA conference after eight years of successful PeSA conferences in Australia. I have been involved with PeSA USA for over 10 years and I am passionate about assisting businesses with the most relevant information to help grow their businesses and provide networking with industry peers. We don’t aim to the be biggest – we aim to be the best, and our attendees tell us every year that we are.”
The Flamingo in Las Vegas will host the 14th PeSA Conference on August 21 & 22 of this year.
Expert Speaker Lineup! Whilst the agenda is still being built, leading Keynote Speakers confirmed include:
· Tim Ash - CEO, Sitetuners. The guru of landing-page optimization and conversation rates.
· Marty Weintraub - founder of, aimClear® Online Marketing Agency. Social media maverick and innovator.
· John Lawson - CEO colderICE. “The Power Seller” and “The King of eBay”.
· Jonathan Garriss - founder of Gotham City Online & co-Founder Poster Revolution. Jonathan’s companies have sold more than 8 million units online!
· Adam Hersh - founder of Poster Revolution. Adam has sold over 10 million units online via eBay and Amazon and after having three of his companies acquired within a six-year period, his knowledge of how to properly scale a business is priceless.
“We are working on the 2 day agenda that will see over 50 international & local speakers, three streams of content that include eBay, online retailing tools, social media & marketing.
Tickets are only $395 if bookings are made before April 30, 2014.
For more information & bookings for the PeSA Internet Conference on 21 & 22 August please visit http://www.GoPesa.Org
Last edited on Tue Jan 14th, 2014 12:52 pm by pleahy